So, you’ve heard about cryptocurrency, seen the massive rises of alt coins such as Ripple, Dash, Ethereum and Factum. You want to get in on the action but you don’t know how to buy them! Here’s how to do it:
- You need to get some Bitcoin. A great place to do this fast is at Coinbase. They take major credit cards (instant after a quick verification check) and bank transfer (3-5 days). If you use the link on the right you will get free Bitcoin when you purchase £76 or $100 of Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin.
- You’ve got your Bitcoin from Coinbase. You now need to open an account at n online exchange. Try Poloniex, it’s great.
- Next you need to transfer your Bitcoin from Coinbase to Poloniex. You need to get your Bitcoin wallet address from Poloniex by going to the Balances tab and selecting Deposits/Withdrawals.
- Find Bitcoin from the list and click Deposit. Copy the wallet address. It looks like this: 15UtrhxivAzpa3rSZSSJMYa4RzeQQyEmSg
- In Coinbase go to Send. Paste your wallet address.
- Transfer your Bitcoin. It takes a few minutes to go through.
- Done! Now you are all set to exchange your Bitcoin to whatever cryptocoin you want.