What is OmiseGO?
OmiseGO is a company that has created a financial technology for use in mainstream digital wallets. That technology allows for real-time, peer-to-peer exchanges and payments. The goal of OmiseGO is to enable financial inclusion while disrupting existing financial institutions. OmiseGO wants to make it cheaper to send and receive payments, and cheaper to exchange currencies – whether you’re dealing with fiat currencies or cryptocurrencies. The OmiseGO network is intrinsically agnostic between fiat and decentralized money: as far as adoption and usage go, the system is constructed so that the best currencies will win.
Ten Reasons Why We Like OMG
- OmiseGo will be built on an existing product. Behind OmiseGo is a well established, successful and growing company, Omise, that already provides a payment gateway for South-East Asia.
- OmisGo advisory board consists of the most famous blockchain and Ethereum developers. Vitalik Buterin, Gavin Wood, lightning network creator Joseph Poon.
- OmiseGo will create a platform for managing fiat/cryptocurrency/other assets with its powerful wallet Software Development Kit.
- OMG tokens will be native currency of the OmiseGo blockchain. OmiseGo is going to be a new blockchain.
- OmiseGo users will be able to manage: fiat tokens, cryptocurrencies, other assets (such as loyalty and reward points).
- OmiseGo will solve a lot of problems, including settlement time, fees, transparency, security and finality.
- OmiseGo wants to be the place where you do not need a bank account to cash in or cash out.
- OmiseGo have confirmed they are starting to work with McDonalds restaurants as a payment channel.
- OmiseGo and Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin have recently met with Central Bank of Thailand and th Thai Finance Minstry.
- OmiseGo SDK wallet launched recently.
Please note, this is not intended as financial advice. Always do your own research before investing.
How to buy
OmiseGo is now listed on Bittrex exchange. To invest you will need to get some Bitcoin and transfer it to your Bittrex wallet. You can find out how to do this here.
Like this page? Please donate:
RIPPLE: rPVMhWBsfF9iMXYj3aAzJVkPDTFNSyWdKy (Tag: 309023790)